Saturday, April 4

e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer #review


For your makeup to be able to last longer, you need a makeup primer. From the word itself, primer. Primers are applied before your foundation for more flawless finish. It also helps pores become less visible.

Most girls that I know, doesn't wear primers. Maybe it is either they don't think it is necessary or don't know the magic of primers yet.


Product: e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer
Price: Php400.00
Where I bought: SM Watsons


I only have one brand I use as primer and that is e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer. I haven't tried other brands yet except for this. I wanna save money and buy other important things around than splurge trying a lot of primers when I don't even know when I can finish this e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer which I got last year. I only use primer if I am going out and attend events since it really helps keep my foundation from falling off my face. And the best thing, I wont look as oily again!


 This primer is a clear soft gel with  soft and silky texture.  It glides perfectly on my skin. I like the flawless smooth finish, which makes the layering of your foundation more easier because it gives you a nice canvass to work with. It helps hide my pores as well. It is so light weight that you won't feel you are wearing anything on and it also boosts my foundation that improves coverage. It doesn't break me out, which is great!



This is indeed a great product to try, I absolutely love it. It does an amazing job for me. Having my makeup stays on perfectly after a long day. 

So far, yes it is my current favorite since I havent tried other primers in the market yet :)


What is your favorite face primer?

Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic