Wednesday, March 25

Latest Online Shopping @Makeupholics



Oh my I did it again. This is just a very short post of my latest online shopping in Makeupholics. I just got too excited that I was able to purchase two items from my wishlist. I am actually in a shopping ban due to my previous shoppings but I can't hold out against compulsion. Well, I promised myself that this gonna be the last for this month (until next month actually).




I have always wanted to buy LA Girl Pro Conceal but I also always ended up buying other concealers because my shade is not always available in the online shop where I usually buy cosmetics and stuff.
The LA Girl Smoky palette is the perfect palette for those who love to create smokey makeup look. I am pretty excited to play with it and I will definitely do a separate blog post for my review and swatches for each of the product mentioned.

It's actually my first time to purchase from @makeupholics and everything went smooth. I ordered from their website and I paid thru Paypal. Then, after I paid for my order, I just received like an automatic generated email for the order and payment confirmation. The next day, I received an email that my order is out for delivery. That was fast, I love how they deal with their costumers and this will definitely not my last one.

What's your fave cosmetic online shop?

Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic