Thursday, November 7

Why I Love Godiva



I am pretty sure the next couple of days, I will be busier. Because I really need to work hard for the coming holidays! I got a lot of inaanaks and I like to shop for my family and kiddos. All my friends and family know that I am a big fan of any product that has  whitening benefits. That is why I love Godiva's Licowhite Whitening Product. I am currently using their soap and anti-perspirant and I ma really loving it. How I wish I could try the facial wash toner and face cream as well.



Product: Godiva Licowhite Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Bought from: Free
Price: Php79.00
Availability: Drugstores / Groceries / Department Stores
Rate:
4.00 / 5.00

 Our underarm has sensitive skin and prone to hyperpigmentation. Shaving and plucking cause microabrasions that can cause darkening. Wax can burn our underarm which can also lead to darkening.

When choosing for the right deodorant, I always go for whitening. I am the type who really likes  products with multiple benefits. Why not if it saves me  money and effort of aopplying two products. *grin*

I have tried a lot of anti-perspirant  deodorant, I am not choosy as long as it doesn't have that obvious deodorant smell like people can tell what brand you are using, you know what I mean? And also, it should suits my sensitive skin.





Packaging: It's a white small bottle with roll on and covered with yellow green label. 

What I like: 

  • No off smell. It has no scent at all. I give two thumbs up for that!
  • It's whitening effect. I have finished one bottle and I can tell the whitening factor has worked for me. I'm sorry no photo to prove. Haha. Next time :I guess, if  I already have the guts!
  • Small and handy. Doesn't take too much space in my bag.
  • Keeps me dry until my next shower. I am just not sure how many hours it can hold you dry because I shower twice or thrice a day.
  • Paraben-free.
  • Doesn't stain my clothes.
  • Doesn't irritate my skin.
  • Affordable.



What I don't like:

  • It doesn't dry out fast.
  • I hope they can come up with deo lotion. 



Tips:
Let dry before dressing so it could not get your clothes wet. 

Suggestions and Recommendations:
It is nice to have two in one product whitening and anti perspirant in one bottle.
I am impressed about the whitening effect because of the Licorice Extract. I will definitely purchase one soon as I finished this first bottle. Since it cannot make me have a wet underarm on a humid day and it also really whitens my underarm, I recommend this Godiva Licowhite Whitening Anti-perspirant Deodorant..I believe this line from Godiva is very effective. As of the moment, I really like to try the facial wash, toner and cream.





How many hearts?

Godiva Skin Care Facebook Fan Page Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic