Saturday, December 21

Review: Kojie San Cleanser+Toner




I have been using Kojie-san soap on and off over the past 10 years. However, its just recently that I learned about this toner from Kojie san. I just actually saw this from their FB page and I got so curious, that is why when I went shopping, I included this in my basket.

When I saw Kojie-san cleanser toner I gravitate towards using two different toners, one for morning and a different one for night. I told myself to try this for two weeks and see whats the major effect on my face. During this test run, its been my evening cleanser while I use Celeteque Toner every night. 








Product: Kojie San Cleanser + Toner
Price: Php 50.00/60ml
Availability: Watson's or any drugstores
Rating: 3.5/5




What are the factors that made me wanna try this?
  • It's Dual action. Cleanser + Toner.
  • The fact that I am a Kojie-san soap fan and it really gives me great result, why not try products from the same line?





Directions for use:

Moisten a piece of cotton or pad with kojie-san toner and gently smooth over cleansed face morning and evening. For best results, follow up with kojie-san face cream.



What it claims?

Kojie-San Cleanser + Toner is a light solution derived from a blend of natural ingredients that cleanses, moisturizes and revives tired skin. This 2 in 1 formula helps the skin get rid the skin of excessive oil, prevents wrinkles, reduces blemishes, and repairs dry damage skin. Its potent formulation leaves skin with a soft and smooth after feel.


Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • Easily available
  • Also available in small bottle.
  • Mild scent
  • Instantly cleanse face
  • Cooling effect

Cons:
  • I can't think of any.


My Take: 

I don't have any issue about the packaging, for me it's cute. I bought the small bottle which I can easily put in my bag. It doesn't spill, which is good.
About the smell, its mild and I actually like it. It doesn't smell like alcohol. What I also love about this toner, there is a cooling effect after you applied it on your face. Which I think because of the Menthol on it's ingredients that makes you feel refreshed and clean every after use. During the two weeks of using this toner, I really liked it. I actually continue on using it up until to its last drop. No break outs, no irritation, no dryness. 
During this weather, I need face product that has a moisturizing effect since my skin dries up fast. And this toner helps on the process of keeping my skin moisturized 24/7.


Recommend?
Yes. Most especially if you have dry skin.

Repurchase?
Yes.


How many Hearts?



Kojie San Facebook Page Here

Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic