Friday, November 22

My ZALORA Shop Wish List

Wish list, haha i always have this list saved on my computer, written on a paper or clipped on my journal.  Some came true, some are not. You know, not all the time I have the money to shop for myself. I always make sure to prioritize the necessities and if there is an extra budget, thats gonna be my BONUS for working hard. But this time since my wishlist is a bit expensive,  I will try to work harder to make ALL in my wishlist come into reality. Hihi. Please be nice to me DECEMBER!

I know most of you know this online shop called Zalora. I browsed on the online shop and I found a lot of great pieces! I fell inlove with a lot of pretty dresses and shoes. That is how I came up with a wishlist AGAIN! Wanna know what are my personla picks? Here they are:

Grendha PHP 1,895.00



Nini for Zalora Ruby Sphere Earrings PHP 890.00




Collective.com  Tracy Sleeveless Crosscut Dress PHP 595.00




Athena Bags Mia Tote Bag PHP 1,300.00


There you go, well that is just a short list because I still have another. Haha, for now, these babies really motivate me to push more effort at work. 


How about you Loves, whats on your wishlist?





Phot credits: Zalora com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic