Thursday, September 5

Hollywood Celebrity Perfumes


I haven't hit the perfume counter for a long time now. Two months was the last time though I still have tons of bottles on my dresser, I feel that I've outgrown some of it and I'm ready for something new. I am on my quest to finding a new perfume for myself, but when buying myself a perfume, I am having hard time to decide. Who is with me on that?


Speaking of perfumes, ever wonder what kind of perfume some of Hollywood Celebrities wear? Check it out here!


Nude Rihanna for women 
Nude Rihanna for Women  Rihanna 



 


ADAM LEVINE for Women Eau de Parfum




EMMA WATSON Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose





 









 Paris Hilton Perfume





 S by Shakira Aquamarine Shakira for women




 Jessica Parker Lovely Perfume for women




http://64.19.142.11/dybeulj0jdhd2.cloudfront.net/lines/images/10004241/old_line_page/LDTTS33.jpg?1361790267 
L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci






http://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1411297-main-hero.jpg 
Vanessa Hudgens Aquolina Pink Sugar





Leighton Meester Anna Sui Flight of Fancy perfume




 
Tylor Swift Escada Moon Sparkle





Megan Fox  Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women




 
Keira Knightley Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume


 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I love the one in violet, for Emma <3 :D I'm thinking of collecting perfumes :D

    ReplyDelete

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic