Monday, October 7

Review + FOTD: Free Ellana Cosmetics





I have started using mineral makeups just two months ago. But although I really support and promote using natural and organic products,not all the products I use on my face are organic It's not that I am a tree hugger or something, I just thought of doing my skin a favor by reducing its exposure to chemicals. What I did, instead of limiting my products that I use, might as well practice the green track!  Reducing use of products that have chemicals in it and use organic or natural products as alternatives. But, there are still some products that i really cannot give up as of the moment! xoxo.


Upon searching for mineral makeups just for ideas and stuff, i bumped to this website where they sell Filipino-based mineral makeups. Some of you must have already heard of Ellana Minerals Cosmetics. Ellana Cosmetics line is variety of cosmetic products from primers, powders, eye makeups, makeups tools and also skincare products.

As I was browsing their website, I was surprised to learn that they also give free samples of their products.

You just have to answer few questions about your skin type so they can make sure that they will give you the shade that suits your skin color/tone.

You just have to pay for the courier and they will send you the free samples of 4 different mineral products that they have. I paid via Paypal for the Php90 shipping fee. Here is what arrived after 3 days.




 Each envelope has 1g mineral makeup samples in it. Just for convenience,  I transferred the product to a cream jar I bought in Watson's.






What I like:
  • Pigmented.
  • Easy to blend.
  • Long-wear.
  • Fragrance-free.
  • Paraben-free.


What I don't like:
Not easily available. You can buy online or if you know a reseller.


.
 I do not have to touch up in the middle of the day because it is long lasting, it stays on and my skin did not experience irritation on their product.


RATING:
How many hearts?



 Visit their WEBSITE HERE
FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER


Do you have a favorite mineral makeup brand?

Stay pretty inside and out Ladies!













2 comments:

  1. I always see Ellana in SM Supermarket fair every Friday but I haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this brand before but I do have other mineral makeups from other brands that became my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic