Saturday, February 1

Celeteque Hydration Facial Wash Review


 


I am head over heels inlove with this brand Celeteque. Isn't it obvious after my previous reviews about the Celeteque Travel Kit, Celeteque Oil Control Toner, Celeteque Facial Moisturizer, Celeteque Eyetuck Cream and Celeteque Lip Balm.

Our skin needs a thorough cleansing every morning and night to prevent skin problems. Most specially on our face. I personally do not use the same soap I use for my body during shower. My face prefer a good facial wash. Because when I wash my face with soap, I feel my skin feels dry and I notice dry patches appear.


Product: Celeteque Facial Wash
Price: Php75.00 / 60ml
Where I bought: Watson's
Rate: 5 / 5
 

 Directions for use:
  • Apply CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Facial Wash on wet skin. Massage in a gentle circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed.
  • Use CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Exfoliating Facial Wash every other day to revitalize tired-looking skin.


What it Claims:
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Facial Wash has Natural Moisturizing Factor(NMF) that helps restore the skin’s proper moisture balance. It also has mild cleansing agents that effectively clean without drying the skin.


 It actually doesn't lather that much on face but you really feel that a small amount of this facial wash can already cover your whole face and my skin feels clean after I washed it without ever feeling dry that there is not an even small patch of dryness on my skin. I believe it also helps that I also use moisturizer and cleanser from the same brand. That's another tip!


I really love this facial wash and I highly recommend this most especially if you have dry skin.

How many hearts?



Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic