Thursday, January 28

Product Review: Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara


To be honest, I have a love and hate relationship with mascaras. Luckily, I learn to wear falsies and because of the thought that they look better, I stopped in using mascara. However, for some reason during the Maybelline Crazy Sale, I was tempted to pick two of their Hypercurl Mascara. The price has dropped to 50%, so I thought to give mascara another chance. This is the first time to try this too so I why not give it a shot.




Product: Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
Regular Price: P300.00
Where to get: Watsons or any Maybelline Kiosk


What I like:

  • It claims to hold your lashes for 24 hours, I really cannot tell it its true since I don’t wear makeup longer than 8 hours. But from what I experience, it lasts all day.
  • It claims to be smudge proof, and that is TRUE! One thing I don’t like in some mascara available in the local market is they smudge on me and that freaks me out. But with this mascara, holy cow it did not! Even I have watery eyes, it did not smudge or stain anywhere around my eyes. Bye panda eyes!
  • No irritations at all! I feel lucky to find you!
  • It makes my eyes come more alive! It gives that natural fresh look in my eyes.
  • Easily available, you can find in Watsons and in any Maybelline Kiosk.
  • Great quality for the price! I am lucky to get it in 50% off yet still a reasonable price even on regular price because you get equally worthy product.
  • It dries quickly which makes it a perfect even you are running late in a date or work.


What I don't like:
\Well given it is a waterproof mascara, water and soap or a regular face wash cannot 100% remove it. I recommend using baby wipes or decent makeup remover prior washing your face to make sure it is completely removed.


Final Say:
You can easily tell how much I love this Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara! I have been using it whenever I run errands. With one application, you get that nice amount of lift. I always prefer to do second application since you can see fantastic results. In one occasion, it happened under a humid weather that all my makeup melted but my eyelashes remain pretty and nice, did I mention it doesn't flake, too? I'm astounded at how my lashes stay curled all day. It doesn't budge when eyes are touched. This is one awesome product to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic