Monday, January 13

2nd Loot from Sample Room


Yay! I am so happy that I was able to get my second loot of product sample from Sample Room! Members are so fast that you'll gonna be left out if you are not an early bird! One tip if you like to be one of the first people to learn about their new products, subscribe to their newsfeed via email and to their facebook/twitter. That way, you are always updated of the latest samples they have. 

For my second loot, TADAAAA!! The Cream Factory Bath Cream!

I have read a lot of raves about this bathe cream. Almost all of my favorite bloggers have reviews about this luxurious bath cream so I am pretty sure I am too late if I am gonna review this. lol. I just like how it feels on my skin. It gives the smooth after shower feel. The scent is decent enough but it doesn't linger after bathe. Maybe I should try other variants. I like the packaging, it looks like a bottle of milk, my husband actually thought it's milk. lol.

My mom also likes to try this but since I cannot find Cream Factory in the nearest Watsons in my area and I only have one chance of getting any item from Sample Room. So, I just shared my Cream Factory bath cream with her. 




I am thankful to Sample Room for giving me a chance to try this product! More samples to come for me.


Stay Prett, Inside and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic