Wednesday, February 11

Benefit Get Real Mascara #review




'Something beyond mascara' as claimed (based on the packaging), a lot of beauty gurus have been raving for this Benefit Get Real Mascara. This is my first ever Benefit product and though I have read a lot of reviews of this mascara already, I would like to still do my own review to share my thoughts and honest opinion.




Product: Benefit Get Real Mascara
Where I bought: Given to me
Price: 


What I like:
Lengthens my lashes and gives volume that people sometimes mistaken me of wearing false eyelashes.
It doesn't smudge.
Easy to remove, I use ordinary makeup wipes.
Holds my lashes for 8 hours.
Buildable.
Tight packaging.


What I don't like:
Easily dries up.







Final thoughts:
I bless my lucky star that i bumped into this product. This product is right up on my alley and I see myself buying this after I ran out of it. It's not like other mascara that too much product tend to waste due to the too tiny hole.

Tips:

  • For more dramatic lashes, do a second coat.
  • For more precise curl, you need to use an eyelash curler prior applying the product.
  • Use a wiggling motion when applying the product to your eyelashes so the product will stick to each strand of your lashes


That's it for this review, I hope you find this helpful.

Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic