Wednesday, February 18

Pixy Collection Lasting Matte Lipstick Review


Finally, this is it, another lipstick review that I have been wanting to share with my pretty readers!  One of my current favorite lipstick is this Pixy Collection Lasting Matte Lipstick in LM207 Pink Smoothie.

Product: Pixy Lipstick LM207 Pink Smoothie
Price: P320.00



Lately, I refrain from wearing bolder lip colors, please don't blame my mood swings, always changes in no time. Well anyways, this lipstick shade is my favorite go-to lately since it is perfect for everyday wear. 


Longevity:
In regards of the longevity, it only lasts 3 hours or less and also fades if you eat or drink just like most of lipsticks that I have tried.

Packaging:
The packaging is so girly! The pink packaging knocks me off my feet, seriously! I like anything pink :D. It is made of plastic but that doesn't matter to me since it click locks well which is great because I hate dealing with a lipstick with loose cap inside my purse and just mess everything up. The shade name can be read at the bottom part, while you can see the silver half wing icon at the top. The brand name can be read right away, written at the mid part of the packaging.


Scent:
Sweet-smelling candy which fades few minutes after application.

Price
It is pretty affordable!

Finish:
It has a creamy matte finish. The light corally pink shade compliments my skin tone. It appears nude coral when worn outside. It is Very buildable and has a nice color pay-off. It appears nude pink with a hint of coral shade on my lips as you can see on the photo below. What you see is what you get. Lipbalm is a must for girls with dry lips because it can be drying on lips because it is matte.



Overall, I like it because the shade is so pretty on me. This is the first ever Pixy lipstick I've tried, I hope to try other shades as well. It gives a very simple and subtle look to any girl wearing it. Perfect for students since it is wearable even during daytime.


For more info about Pixy Cosmetic,
Like Pixy Philippines on Facebook

Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you have in mind!

Blog Design by Randomaholic Chic